If you’re struggling to find a good niche to sell in on Etsy, or you want to expand your product offerings and increase your income from Etsy sales, then you’ll enjoy my conversation this week with Trissha Taylor.
Trissha runs Trissha Taylor Creative and she specializes in sharing her contagious creativity with other inspired entrepreneurs.
Specifically, Trissha develops creative courses for Etsy sellers in some of the top-selling categories on Etsy.
She also creates courses in Etsy categories that are trending and which hold lots of potential for sellers willing to put in the time to learn how to capitalize on them early on.
Why, pray tell, would she be teaching you how to sell in what could potentially be saturated niches on Etsy…?
Because not only does she do extensive research to find out what sells well on Etsy and why… She also teaches sellers (current and aspiring) how to set their products apart from what’s already on the platform so they have a higher chance of success.
So fear not 🙂
In our conversation, we talk about…
- How to find niches to sell in on Etsy
- An extensive report about the top 1% of Etsy shops in 2017 which Trissha has studied in-depth and put together for others to glean from
- Looking at other shops for inspiration
- Her upcoming Ultimate Social Media Marketing Course which will include tutorials on Facebook ads and Pinterest ads
- And lots more…
- Trissha’s courses: Trissha Taylor Creative
- YouTube: Trissha’s Channel
- Udemy: Trissha’s “Etsy’s Top 30: An Analysis of Etsy’s Top 1% Shops of 2017” course
- The Hungry Jpeg – a repository of premium graphic design resources
- Grum – an Instagram post scheduling tool
- Trissha also has a podcast which we didn’t mention in our conversation but you can check it out here: The Anatomy of Success Podcast
Connect with Trissha
- Social media: Facebook Page
- Email: Hello [at] TrisshaTaylorCreative [dot] com
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: