Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Becky is the one-woman show behind the Etsy shop Stitched & Stamped Co. where she makes and sells her crocheted beanies and scarves as well as her hand-stamped positive and uplifting jewelry.
She’s had a couple of stops and starts along the way on her Etsy journey (you’ll hear why in our convo), and at the point she realized that the jewelry which she created to help herself through some rough spots was helping others as well, she was all in.
- Getting customers through TikTok and a few TikTok tips and tactics
- Strategies for staying organized and identifying areas of improvement
- Running an ecommerce website on Squarespace
- Keeping track of new product ideas
- Tactics for breaking through and beyond creative ruts
- Using Fiverr to outsource Etsy SEO research
- And more…
Becky’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Firefly Ridge Designs – run by Hanna where she makes a variety of gorgeous household and decorative items from concrete (this is where Becky bought her engagement ring holder).
- Evermore By Jennifer – run by Jennifer Thornton where she sells brightly-colored fun whimsical event decorations and gifts for the entire family.
- Squarespace – platform for building websites, including ecommerce sites
- Shopify (affiliate link) – platform for building ecommerce websites
- Goodnotes app – productivity app
- Fiverr – marketplace for finding freelancers to outsource work to or to hire for short-term gigs
- Facebook groups (small groups on broad topics as well as affinity niche groups)