Craftcation Conference 2017 is coming around again and the time to start planning is now.
Whether you attend meet-ups, masterminds, or conferences, getting out of your comfort zone and meeting new people is one of the secrets that many small business owners and entrepreneurs use throughout their businesses to maintain consistent growth and help drive sales.
Nicole rejoins me to talk about the importance of attending conferences throughout the year and how they can impact your business. We also discuss what inspired her and her business partner, Delilah Snell, to plan and organize a conference specifically for small, creative business owners.
As Nicole says, “You have to put yourself out there and make connections”.
She shares some valuable tips for entrepreneurs about what they should consider before registering to attend a conference, how to put yourself out there and connect with people before the conference takes place, and also how to determine how many conferences you should aim to attend in a given year.
Nicole also shares the inside scoop on exactly what the upcoming Craftcation Conference 2017 has in store for attendees, how you can register to attend this exciting and rewarding event, and what fun activities are planned before and after the conference.
[bctt tweet=”Making connections with people before an event gives you a way in” username=”ConvoMePodcast”]
Craftcation Conference 2017 – Topics Discussed
- Different types of conferences available to business owners
- Logistics of planning and developing a conference, and specifically Craftcation
- How many conferences Nicole recommends business owners attend annually
- Nicole explains why assessing your business goals can help you determine which conferences to attend – and how many
- Why it is important to build and sustain an online presence before attending a conference
- The importance of researching and connecting with conference presenters
- Free Business Cards: Moo
Use promo code: EtsyConvo to register for Craftcation Conference 2017 Conference and get $20 off your registration fee!
Register to attend the exciting, educational, and rewarding Craftcation 2017, held at the beautiful beach-side hotel – Ventura Beach Marriott in Ventura California from April 27 through 30, 2017!
This four-day conference is jam-packed with over 80 different workshops and presentations to help you learn everything from building and growing your social media strategies and branding your business to learning new skills like block printing and embroidery.
At Craftcation 2017, in addition to the amazing presentations and workshops, you can also enjoy:
- Fun networking lunches
- A dance party
- Morning daily yoga
- A Fun Run
- And much, much more!
Don’t forget to enter the discount code – EtsyConvo – to receive a $20 discount just for being an amazing Etsy Conversations Podcast listener!
Visit Dear Handmade Life to register.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: