Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Chi Odogwu is the co-founder and lead consultant of Odogwu Digital Media & Blog Your Store, a new media content marketing firm.
He helps ecommerce entrepreneurs, thought leaders and experts grow their businesses with content marketing and in our convo this week, this is what we get to talk about.
It’s a great time of the year to start planning and setting goals for the upcoming year if you’re thinking of expanding your brand both on and beyond Etsy.
I can’t do anything about the economy, but I can do something about my business.Chi Odogwu, Blog Your Store
- Chi’s journey into content marketing
- Deep dive into what content marketing is and the various forms it can be created by Etsy sellers
- Creating your own content home on the internet
- Planning and budgeting for content marketing as part of your Etsy goal-setting
- Blog Your Store – what services they offer and working with a digital marketing strategist
- And much more…
- Website-building platforms (these ones are the simplest to use have the fewest technical hurdles for non-techie people):
- Coupon code for Power hour strategy session with Chi: “convo” (without the quotes)
Connect With Chi
- LinkedIn: Chi Odogwu
- Email: chi [at] odogwu [dot] com OR chi [at] blogyourstore [dot] com
- Website: Blog Your Store