Joe Leo is back again! He runs the Etsy shop The Coastal Workshop and if you haven't heard our first conversation then I highly recommend that you listen to it. That was Episode 120 and it first aired in March 2016.
LOTS of people found what Joe shared to be very useful (check out the comments section to find out more about that) and I don't doubt that you will too.
Joe has remained a very active part of the Etsy Convo community, jumping in and helping other sellers out either directly or indirectly, when he hears them mention something they need help with which he can help them out with. I love that!!
So now we're catching! So much has happened in Joe's business in the last year and I really wanted him to come back on and share it with the community even though he and I communicate about the growth in his business via email.
Not only do we talk about what's been going with The Jukebox Legends ~ the musical performance group that Joe is a part of (and which you heard, or will hear if you haven't listened to it yet, at the beginning of this episode), here's what else we talked about...
- Expanding into brick and mortar shops
- Finding the right offline partners to expand your sales
- Benefits of taking your online business offline
- Delving into the wholesale industry
- Pricing, pricing, pricing... What works and how well
- Falling into niches unintentionally... Exploring different target markets
- Joe's plans for the next year (he'll back to let us know they go! 🙂 )
- And way more...
- Accounting system: Wave Accounting
- Graphic design: Canva
- Etsy Conversations Podcast: Ep. 169 ~ Overcoming Obstacles w/Saskia of Natural Born Customs
- Etsy shop: The Coastal Workshop
- Email: TheCoastalWorkshop [at] gmail [dot] com
- Websites: Ceramic Tile Coasters, The Jukebox Legends, and The Coastal Workshop (Joe's Pattern by Etsy site)
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations - This is where I'm connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: