Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
I first had Anna on the podcast back in November 2017 and that was Episode 199. Anna runs the Etsy shop Anna Fine Jewellery and we initially met on Twitter (where I continue to follow her progress and keep up with what she’s up to across the pond).
Back then, we talked about her journey from being a secondary school teacher to becoming a handmade jewelry maker.
So in our update convo this episode, I get to catch up with Anna to find out what she’s been up to over the last three years!
This update was triggered by some posts she made on Twitter which intrigued me because she was working on a physical space.
- Live in-person events and wedding fairs
- Anna’s new brick-and-mortar workshop and how she navigated opening it up during the COVID pandemic lockdown
- Switching from her Pattern by Etsy website to her own website on a different platform
- Moving from her home workshop to a new studio
- Running live workshops, even during a pandemic with social distancing
- Costs associated with live workshops
- All about ethical jewelry and fair trade resources >> sourcing and creating with ethical jewelry
- And much more…
- SquareSpace – website-building platform
- Later – social media scheduler
- Cookson’s – purveyor of recycled gold and silver
- Taurus Crafts – where Anna’s studio is located