Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
In this catch-up episode with Nicole McKinley of Palm to Pine Design we talk about what she’s been up to since our first convo last aired – Episode 320 – back in June 2021.
Nicole reached six-figure seller status in her Etsy shop during the 2020 pandemic and since then has gone on to reach almost 28,000 sales (at the time of our conversation).
Listen in as Nicole reminds women, especially moms, to follow the path that feels best for them, encouraging us all to tune out the noise of hustle culture.
We also talk about her process for hiring and training employees to take over tasks that anyone can do which frees up time for her up to do the things that only she can do.
- Kelli of Âme Creatives – website designer that created Nicole’s Shopify ecommerce site
- Trello – project management tool
Connect With Nicole
- Website: PalmToPineDesign.com
- Etsy shop: Palm to Pine Design
- Instagram: @palmtopinedesign
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast