Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Sarah is an accountant who left the hustle of the corporate world for Etsy!
Well, not exactly quite as directly as that, you’ll hear her share her journey to Etsy in our convo and how her Etsy shop – Made On The Common – came to be.
She has created a niche for herself on Etsy providing spreadsheets that help other Etsy (and ecommerce in general) sellers get a good grip on the numbers in their businesses that can help them run profitable businesses.
Bookkeeping for Etsy Sellers & Other Topics Discussed
- Spreadsheet solutions for your Etsy shop that help you get a grip on your numbers so you can run a profitable business
- Location-based bookkeeping spreadsheets… Finally! Non US-based sellers rejoice! Sarah has taken your country-specific needs into account 🙂
- Figuring out what spreadsheets to use and how and when
- And so much more…
Sarah’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- BettyBugg2020 – run by Melissa and Anthony where they sell organic clothing for babies. Not only are their raw materials organically sourced, they also give back a portion of the proceeds from their sales to charity.
- Canva – graphic design software
- MailerLite – email marketing software
- WeTransfer – platform for sharing large files
Connect With Sarah
Special thanks to Michelle Watson of The Better Grind for mentioning Sarah as her Etsy Shop ShoutOut during convo in podcast episode 346!