If you’re an Etsy seller and you’re thinking about (or have been thinking about) expanding your brand to an ecommerce website but you don’t want to leave Etsy completely… Then grab a cup of your beverage of choice and listen in to this conversation I had with Annika Schauer and Chris Craig of Beeswax Websites.
Beeswax Websites was founded by Annika and her business partner and Etsy seller Raina Scott and the site officially launched on June 21st, 2015. The goal of the service they provide is to offer Etsy sellers an effortless way to create websites while still maintaining their (your) brand and shop on Etsy.
- How Beeswax Websites came to be
- Mechanics of site-building with Beeswax and ease-of-use
- Content creation, SEO, newsletter/mailing list, and social media integration
- Syndicated content vs. duplicate content… What does this all mean?
- Pricing… Availability… Support…
- …and lots more info about what you can do with a Beeswax Website
- Annika: Annika[at]BeeswaxWebsites[dot]com
- Chris: Chris[at]Beeswaxsites[dot]com
- Beeswax on Social media: Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Pinterest, Twitter
- Find Annika providing helpful answers, articles, and resources on Reddit and Quora as well!
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos & Etsy shop promos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com