The Etsy shop Beer Cap Country is the brainchild and side hustle-turned wild success of Andrew Erickson of San Diego, California.
On what almost seemed like a whim, Andrew opened up his Etsy shop (originally known as San Diego laser Studio) in October 2015 from his office desk at his regular 9-5. By the time he got home for the day he had already made his very first sale!
…And it only got better from there. In this week’s episode of the podcast, Andrew shares his Etsy journey so far and we talk about:
- Selecting the right niche (and the benefits of staying focused on your niche)
- Rebranding an Etsy shop and Andrew’s experience doing this thus far
- Pricing and shipping strategies, including alternative fulfillment options
- Time management running an Etsy shop and working full time
- A/B split testing
- And lots more…
Beer Cap Country Resources Mentioned
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: