Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Cat is an Etsy seller who is creating enchantment on Etsy with her handmade jewelry. When she’s not doing that, she coaches other Etsy sellers on how to grow their revenue so they can build the lives they really want.
What qualifies her to do this?
Well, Cat runs two Etsy shops – Spotlight Jewelry and Moonlight Supplies – where she has made a combined sales of over 100,000 products and earned over $1M. Yes, that’s over one million U.S. dollars doing so. This means she knows a thing or two about how to guide other sellers to grow successful Etsy-based businesses just like hers.
Cat has been selling on Etsy since 2010 and is currently in the top 1% of Etsy sellers. Her jewelry has been featured in many publications, including Harper’s Bazaar, Huffington Post, ABC’s The View, and many more. In our conversation, we talk about how she was able to get this type of exposure and how other sellers can set themselves up to do the same.
- How Cat runs a million dollar business from home
- Starting a YouTube channel and the power of consistently showing up as a content creator
- Donating to Kiva and the benefits and rewards that come from helping under-privileged women-run businesses around the world
- Growing a team and hiring employees to help scale her business
- Selling on Faire and the differences between selling B-to-C i.e. business-to-customer (retail) and B-to-B i.e. business-to-business (wholesale)
- Inventory management woes of a growing handmade business
- Scaling on Etsy and the growing pains that come along with having a successful Etsy shop
- And so much more…
- Cat’s upcoming EtsyU webinar on July 21st, 2022
- Excel – inventory management program
- Asana – project management program
- Mint – bookkeeping and accounting program
- Faire – wholesale marketplace for handmade sellers
- Etsy Seller Events page
- Dymo label printer (this is the exact one Cat and I use. I’ve never had any issues with it… I love it!!)
Cat’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut