Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Sasha is a CMA (Certified Management Accountant) who started her Etsy shop – Your Frugal Friend – to share the tools she used to pay off over $100k in debt!
Today, her shop is filled with products that cater to all people. From personal finance tools, to spreadsheets and business forms, to games… Sasha has cracked the code on how to do effective Etsy keyword research that enables her to find and sell products that end up being winners.
Her effort and system has paid off, and she is now a top 1% Etsy seller!
In our conversation she shares the strategies she uses and tips that other sellers can replicate to get similar results.
Best of all, if you want to work with Sasha to get her eyes and on your own Etsy shop and have her give you a tailored plan to grow your shop sales, she also offers 1:1 coaching which we go into more detail about in our convo.
- Creating products that solve problems as a way to get quick sales
- Selling seasonal vs. year-round products
- Fillable PDFs vs plain printable products
- Generating Etsy traffic by creating instructional YouTube videos
- PLR products – pros and pitfalls
- Sasha’s Fillable PDF course
- And much more…
Sasha’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Modern Printable Shop – run by Kevin and Erin Jones; Kevin helped Sasha out when she was starting out on Etsy. They sell a variety of printable products including planners, habit trackers, editable coupon books, and more.
- Evo Printables – run by Sydney where she sells functional planners, invitations and much more. Her shop was part of Sasha’s inspiration to grow her own business on Etsy.
- Sasha’s Fillable PDF Course
- eRank and Sale Samurai – keyword research tools for Etsy
- Adobe DC and Canva – for creating fillable PDFs (and much more)
- ConvertKit – email marketing software
- ThriveCart – all-in-one tool for hosting and selling courses and running an affiliate program
Connect With Sasha
- Email: YourFrugalFriendBlog [at] gmail [dot] com
- Etsy shop: Your Frugal Friend
- Website/Blog: Your Frugal Friend Blog