Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Ashley Lohr runs the Etsy shop The Rosie Finn where she sells her handmade enamel jewelry. She’s also a full time art teacher and has successfully combined her passion and organizational skills into a thriving growing business.
Ashley shares how she developed a love for enameling and is passing that love on to not only her students but also other art teachers.
- How Ashley manages her time as a full-time working mom with a busy hubby and running her growing business on Etsy
- An interesting spin on using the “Sold” section of her shop to generate more sales
- Deciding what inventory to carry and how much of it to keep on hand
- Ideas about how to approach selling in a competitive niche
- Using Facebook lives to connect with other art teachers
- Things Ashley does to enhance (and deliberately enjoy) the customer engagement process
- And much more…
Ashley’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- Anaisisles – run by Anastacie Martin where she sells her handmade artisan jewelry inspired by travel and nature.
- Silvera Jewelry School in Berkeley, CA – where Ashley studied enamel working
- EcoClear – suppliers of eco-friendly shipping and packing supplies