Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
It’s hard to believe that it’s been two years since my last convo with Alisha and the great thing is that her artisan wedding veil business, One Blushing Bride, has grown in leaps and bounds during that time.
We recorded our conversation right when the corona virus pandemic was causing us to socially distance ourselves from each other as a society and some states had ordered mandatory shelter-in-place directives. This made it an opportune time to discuss ways to make the most and best of this situation (and potential future down times/slow periods) with respect to our businesses.
- Honing on what Alisha credits the success of her business to and things she might change if she were starting afresh today
- Helpful tips for other women just starting out in their own businesses
- Hiring a virtual assistant and practical steps for going through the process without losing your sanity 🙂
- Email marketing strategies ~ what’s working for Alisha and tips other sellers can use to custom tailor their own campaigns
- Setting up systems for small business – what’s working now for Alisha
Alisha has also created free video course – Drive Business With Exceptional Customer Service – which is geared toward online and commerce-based businesses. In this course she shares easy, practical tools, and tips to delight customers and deliver exceptional customer, all with the end result of driving more business.
- Free 30-minute coaching session with Alisha
- Alisha’s free Skillshare course: Drive Business With Exceptional Customer Service
- Book: Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker
- Google My Business
- Screencast-O-Matic – free software for recording your computer screen e.g. for tutorials
- Upwork – platform for finding virtual assistants and remote workers that offer a variety of business-related services worldwide
- The Pinterest Lab by Jenna Kutcher – learn how to use Pinterest to drive traffic to your Etsy shop and website
- Notes app on smart phone – easy quick way to document processes and other information
- OneDrive or Google Drive – cloud-based solutions for storing all your documents
- My previous conversation with Alisha – Episode 219
Connect With Alisha
- Instagram: @OneBlushingBride
- Etsy shop: One Blushing Bride
- Website: OneBlushingBride.net
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast