How much time do you spend promoting your Etsy shop on social media? Do you spend enough or too much? And how effective is it? There’s a man with one simple answer to all of these questions: his name is Natwar Maheshwari and the answer is Around.IO.
Natwar is the creator and founder of Around.IO, a productivity tool for Etsy shop owners and ecommerce sellers on Shopify and other platforms who want to fully optimize social media to grow traffic, grow their reach and take their businesses to the next level. It’s a tool that helps you automate your social media marketing.
On today’s show you’ll hear Natwar’s journey from being an engineer and working in biopharmaceuticals to failing at his first independent business, and hitting a home run with Around.IO.
He shares exactly how this tool helps committed business owners to reach their audiences more effectively, and how its daily and weekly planning options help you save time on social media while creating a more engaged audience for you. Natwar also talks about what he learned from the approximately 150 Etsy sellers he talked to during his 6,000 mile road trip meetups across the United States!
He has a vast amount of knowledge on the benefits of social media for your shop, so listen in for all of that and more from Natwar on episode 123 of the Etsy Conversations podcast.
Around.IO – Topics Discussed
- Why you shouldn’t automate your social media in the beginning.
- More than 90% of Etsy sellers don’t have mailing lists: true or false?
- What does he do to retain his customers that you can do too?
- What did he learn about how to optimize craft fairs?
- Why rejection is a part of business, and how to cope with it.
- And much, much more!
Best ways to reach Natwar
- Around.IO web site
- Around.IO blog
- Around.IO on Facebook
- Around.IO on Twitter
- Around.IO on Pinterest
- Around.IO on Instagram
- Email Natwar
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com