Topics Mentioned and Links Referenced
If this post seems to make no sense to you then a-ha…! That simply means that you haven’t listened to the Etsy Conversations Resources Episode #4 😉
These podcast episodes are jam-packed with loads of good information from within and outside the Etsy Community… Lots of information and resources that will benefit you as not just an Etsy seller, but also a creative and handmade entrepreneur.
Phew… Now that that intros over with, here are the links and references I mentioned in the episode 🙂
If you’d like to participate in the free State of Making Online Summit being presented by the Academy of Handmade, here’s the link to signup: The State of Making Summit
Pattern by Etsy
Here’s the video on how to create your website with Pattern by Etsy:
Selling Digital Downloads Successfully on Etsy
I also discussed Tips for Selling Digital Downloads Successfully on Etsy. Here is the Step-by-Step Guide on how to list digital items on Etsy.
Setting Up Calculated Shipping (U.S. sellers only)
For U.S. sellers, here’s the video on how to set up calculated shipping:
Etsy Wholesale Email Course
And finally, for those interested in Etsy Wholesale, here is the link for you to sign up for the Etsy Wholesale Email Course.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: