Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Vanessa runs the Etsy shop NessieCraft. needed a creative outlet and eventually it turned into a growing business on Etsy.
Like many fellow Etsy sellers, NessieCraft came about after a long time of procrastination but in Vanessa’s case, some other circumstances came about that made her need a distraction… Enter Etsy.
She initially started out selling junk journals and supplies for them (and in case you don’t know what those are, she explains that in our convo).
She later expanded into stickers and other art and now also sells more of her original artwork.
- Becoming a published author and using Kickstarter to fund her book launch
- Dealing with negative feedback
- Group planner sales for product promotion
- How Vanessa uses social media marketing in her business
- And lots more…
Vanessa’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Crossway Station Banjo – this is Vanessa’s father, James’ Etsy shop. He sells his handmade banjos and banjoleles which he makes out of upcycled products… Amazing!
- Other Worldly Soap – this shop belongs to Louise McGinnis and she makes and sells some the most visually appealing bath products I’ve ever seen.
- Love Life Live Life – run by Kimberly and she makes and sells her artfully handcrafted fused glass jewelry.
Etsy Conversations Podcast Listener Bonus
- Use the coupon code “etsyconvo” (without the quotes) to get 15% off your purchases at NessieCraft on Etsy… Thank you Vanessa! 🙂
- Sale Samurai – Etsy keyword research tool (and so much more) that I use and recommend. Use coupon code “etsyconversations” (without the quotes) to get 20% off your subscription after your free 3-day trial.
- Google Keep – a note-taking service offered by google to help capture and keep your ideas, etc. It integrates with other tools in Google’s office suite within your Google account.
Connect With Vanessa
- Etsy shop: NessieCraft
- Social media: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast