Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I discovered my guest Kaitlin Anderson through an article I read on the Huffington Post – Etsy Entrepreneurs Share 7 Secrets to Their Success. She runs the Etsy shop Treat Dreams The Dog Bakery with her mom and after being in business for two years she has lots of great insights to offer both new and seasoned Etsy sellers.
The advice Kaitlin offered in the article really got me thinking about how I make my spending decisions with respect to my business. We talked about that in more detail in our convo.
Kaitlin has taken a very natural and organic approach to marketing and growing their Etsy sales and their Treat Dreams bakery business as a whole. Of the two business partners she handles the marketing and other administrative responsibilities (her mom does all the baking) and we talk about the strategies she’s employed (and not employed) for promoting their business and brand.
Treat Dreams Topics Discussed
- Running a family business and the division of labor
- Being intentional about career choices
- Strategies for making wise and sound business decisions
- Keeping things natural and organic (both in their products and growing their business)
- …and much much more
- Etsy shop convo: Treat Dreams
- Website: TreatDreamsTheDogBakery.com
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com