Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Tina is my guest for this bonus podcast episode this week. She’s a certified PMC (Precious Metal Clay) artist and she runs the Etsy shop Tina St. John Jewelry.
We talk about the impact relocating had on her jewelry business and how it helped (maybe forced) her to reinvent her business and re-introduced her to the world of Etsy with a fresh new outlook.
Having come from having an offline jewelry-making business, Tina shares some valuable tips for offline advertising and marketing of Etsy businesses which is crucial for Etsy sellers because, as we discuss in our convo, having an offline marketing strategy is almost just as essential as having an online one.
Best ways to reach Tina:
- Etsy shop: Tina St. John Jewelry
- Website: TinaStJohnJewelry.com (website designer Susan Orriss: Orrisdesign.com)
- Email: stjohntina [at] gmail [dot] com
- Phone: 559-553-3507
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page and see what we’re discussing there
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com