This quote won’t come as news to you:
In this world, nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes. – Benjamin Franklin
Today I’m talking to Mark Faggiano and he’s the founder of TaxJar, a cloud-based service that automates sales tax compliance for ecommerce sellers.
If you thought you were somehow exempt from paying sales tax, unfortunately, that may not necessarily be the case. Please note that neither Mark nor I are lawyers or accountants, however, we are talking about the service he provides which takes the headache out of filing sales tax.
Mark started his entrepreneurial journey in ecommerce and now he focuses on making apps that make the business side of ecommerce easier. He’s passionate about solving complex problems for small businesses.
You’ll need to consult with a lawyer or accountant to get advice specific to your situation but when it comes down to actually wrangling the data and info you need to properly file your sales tax, then you might want to take a closer look at what TaxJar has to offer.
In my conversation with Mark, he shares lots of information about what TaxJar does and how it can help you; not just Etsy sellers, but ecommerce sellers in general…
So if you’re selling on multiple channels online, listen up 🙂
- Quickbooks vs. TaxJar – what’s the difference? Do you need both?
- How to determine if you need to file taxes in multiple states
- Autofiling of sales tax with TaxJar
- Nexus…? What’s that…?
- …and all the other extra good bits that come along with a TaxJar subscription
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos & Etsy shop promos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com