Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Do you know your “numbers”? Danielle Hayden is a former CFO whose mission is now to help rule-breaking female entrepreneurs really understand the important numbers in their businesses so that they have the confidence to create sustainable profits.
Danielle spent over ten years in the boardroom as a corporate finance officer and is now in her sweet spot as the co-owner of Kickstart Accounting, Inc.
In this new role she helps business owners with bookkeeping, financial analysis, and education and as the author of the Profit Planner book series.
When Danielle isn’t crunching numbers on her clients’ behalf or crafting the next iteration of the Profit Planner (you’ll hear us discuss more about this in our convo), she enjoys spending time with her two kids and almost every fitness-related activity ranging from Spartan races to pilates.
- What numbers Etsy and online sellers need to monitor for business growth
- What tasks seller need to do and not do in order to grow our businesses
- Tools for time tracking to help us accurately charge for our time
- Knowing when to start paying oneself
- Analysis of QuickBooks for Etsy sellers
- Bookkeeping and accounting setup for sellers across the gamut
- Profit Planner Bookkeeping – financial goal-setting worksheet
- Toggl – time-tracking tool
Connect With Danielle
- Websites: Profit Planner Books and Kickstart Accounting
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram
- Schedule a call with Danielle here
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast