Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Jennifer is the creative designer behind and owner of Queen Custom Claws. She’s a celebrity nail stylist and she makes handmade custom-designed press-on nails.
We “met” on Instagram and started a conversation about knowing where to find one’s market socially and then going to where they are so they see you and your products.
I could tell that she was very knowledgeable about not just marketing but also about scaling a successful business, especially because she grew a massive following and was able to bring them over to her own site after she expanded from Etsy.
You’ll hear the progress of her transition in our convo in addition to a host of other topics we discuss.
- Landing celebrity clients and getting media coverage
- Migrating to Shopify from Etsy and knowing when to make the transition
- Building a base of clientele using Instagram
- Turning Instagram followers into eventual paying clients
- Figuring out trends to develop product lines around
- Finding a community within your niche to network with
- Dealing with copyright and creative infringement issues
- Email marketing strategy and using Mailchimp campaigns to close sales
- And a lot more…
Jennifer’s Creator ShoutOut
- The Nailest – Chen is also nail artist and she has an Etsy shop too!
Connect With Jennifer
- Website: Queen Custom Claws
- Instagram: @QueenCustomClaws
- Email: QueenCustomClaws [at] gmail [dot] com
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast