Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I just had a lovely conversation with Lisa Lehmann, the artist, maker, and gold-smithing creative genius behind the Studio Jewel brand – StudioJewel.com and Etsy shop StudioJewel by The Bead Girl.
Lisa creates her handmade jewelry from her home studio while at the same time raising 4 teenagers whom she home-schooled while she was initially building her business. If you need some inspiration on your Etsy and creative business journey, especially if you’re feeling somewhat overwhelmed with the responsibilities of your own life then sit back and listen to this convo with Lisa.
You’re not alone… If anyone understands and has worked through all that, it’s Lisa. We talk about:
- How she created her product line and what the inspiration behind her products is
- The importance of having a mentor
- How being transparent and authentic has helped her audience connect with her in a very personal way
- Instant selling on Instagram
- And lots more…
- Etsy team – JET Team (for Jewelry sellers on Etsy Team)
- Etsy teams
Connect with Lisa:
- Email: studiojewel [at] gmail [dot] com
- Social media: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Page, Pinterest
- Website: StudioJewel.com
- Etsy shop: Studio Jewel by The Bead Girl
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos & Etsy shop promos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com