Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Shannon DePalma of Shannon DePalma Coaching and The Etsy Course is my guest this week and if you’re a new or struggling Etsy seller then you’ll really want to listen up and take note of what she has to share… And what she has to offer.
In our convo, Shannon shares very candidly about how she first started selling on Etsy and gradually transitioned from having an Etsy shop to an offline wedding floral design business (which had its roots in her Etsy shop)… To now offering coaching services for Etsy sellers as well as an Etsy course and live workshops (but these are only limited to folks in the South Orange, NJ area…
Or to anyone who might want to travel there for the workshop) 🙂
Shannon’s coaching comes from a place of personal experience and she takes a unique approach which involves teaching her clients how to be more vulnerable and self-confident as a way of growing to bigger and better things. It’s worked for her you’ll hear from her own personal story why she has chosen to take this approach with her clients.
Topics we discuss:
- How to parlay your Etsy skills into other areas and expand your handmade business
- Hiring help for your business/outsourcing tasks
- Knowing your target market and why it’s an integral part of your success
- Shannon’s current favorite tools and resources
Best ways to reach Shannon:
- Website: ShannonDePalma.com
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com