Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Allison had to pivot due to the pandemic of 2020 and it turned out to be a good thing.
She has hit her stride running an Etsy shop inspired by nature, and with over 11,000 sales on Etsy she is now nurturing a business with an eye on the future.
In her Etsy shop NatureTats, Allison sells temporary tattoos that feature plants, animals, and things found in nature.
- Getting inspiration from nature and building a business around that
- Figuring out professional packaging and finding the right balance between branding and letting your product shine
- What it’s like to sell a replenish-able fun item when hard times hit
- Time management and how Allison handles all the tasks involved in running her shop
- Social media marketing and product pricing strategy
- Running an independent ecommerce website
- Finding and hiring good employees
- Craft fairs and vendor events
- And much more…
Allison’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- Further Studio – this shop is run by Allison’s assistant Michelle where she sells her funky designs on apparel, accessories, and home decor items
- Trunk Inventory – inventory tracking program
- Mailchimp – email service provider
Connect With Allison
- Etsy shop: NatureTats
- Website: NatureTats.com
- Instagram: @naturetats
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast