Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Running a family Etsy shop can be both rewarding and profitable… Not to mention the additional advantages of getting to work with people you actually love!
My guests this week are the ladies behind Meg and Mo’s Clubhouse on Etsy. Molly, Megan, and Sheila all co-own the shop and each one makes and sells the different items in the shop.
I was excited to talk with the ladies for a couple of reasons… On a technical level, this was the first time I’ve had three guests on the podcast so it was a new challenge for my “hosting skills”.
On a personal level, I always dream of having a business with my family but we always end up just have a social fest when we should be planning our business, so I was really impressed to talk with Sheila, Megan and Molly about just how they made it all happen successfully. 🙂
We also talk about:
- Selling on multiple sites
- Division of labor of shop duties
- Time management… juggling selling with life in general
- Learning to use downtime wisely
- Etsy shop promo and social media marketing
- Setting up a business from scratch and how to determine when to go “official”
- Strategies and techniques for getting out of creative ruts
- Managing expectations and other tips for getting set up for success on Etsy
- And lots more…
Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- WineyGuys – they make furniture and unique home decor items from repurposed wine barrels
- Wix – website building platform
- EtsyRank and Marmalead – Etsy keyword tool (and more) tools
- YouTube – videos to help you learn almost anything you can think of here
Connect With Meg and Mo’s Clubhouse
- Etsy shop: Meg and Mo’s Clubhouse
- Website: MegAndMosClubhouse.com
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram
- Email: MegAndMos [at] gmail [dot] com
Please take a minute to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please also tell a friend out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: