Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Angie runs the Etsy shop The Celebration Bird which she opened in 2020 as a side hustle doing something she loved – graphic design.
Now with almost 3000 sales (at the time of our convo), she’s also created a very helpful course for Etsy sellers about how to up the branding of their shops – Your E-Shop Makeover course.
Angie shares the story of how and why she became a seller on Etsy and how she decided on what to sell on the platform. We discuss aspects of selling on Etsy that are universal to all sellers as well as topics that are unique to digital/printable product sellers.
- Doing keyword research to help decide what to sell
- How Angie manages her time and prioritizes Etsy shop responsibilities
- The importance of SEO in building and growing an Etsy shop
- Angie’s journey to becoming a course creator
- Deep dive into Angie’s course – Your E-Shop Makeover
- And so much more…
Personal Recommendation: I have done Angie’s course (and I completed it… Yay!) and I can’t rave about it enough. You’ll hear me give a lot more detail about it in our convo. Angie and I talk about pretty much everything you can expect to learn and get out of the course.
Also, it’s filled with templates and swipe files and step-by-step video tutorials to teach you exactly how to rebrand your shop easily and quickly. Angie is really good about giving you just the right amount of information you need to know, so you understand what you’re doing and why, and then gets you on your feet, up and running.
I can honestly say from having completed the course that Angie delivers on all she promises, but if you have any questions about it please feel free to ask me or better yet, connect with Angie and get your questions answered before you dive in 🙂
By the end of the course, you should be able to get your shop rebranded in a weekend (if even that long). If you think your Etsy shop needs a refresh or you’re ready to give it a branded and more cohesive look, you should consider investing in this course, not just financially, but with your time as well.
Angie’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Your Frugal Friend – Etsy shop run by Sasha. Sasha is a certified accountant and in her shop she sells a variety of printables for budgeting, goal tracking, small business, family life, and more.
- The Better Grind – Etsy shop run by Michelle who’s an expert at Microsoft OneNote and in her shop she sells digital products for professionals and businesses.
Mini Announcement: if you’re still struggling to find your feet on Etsy or looking to expand your business into new and unsaturated niches on Etsy then stay tuned because I will be having both Sasha and Michelle on the podcast and they’ll be talking about how they are helping Etsy sellers do just that 😉
- Canva – a graphic design tool (this is also the one I use for pretty much all the graphic design I do on and off Etsy)
- eRank and Sale Samurai ( use coupon code “etsyconversations” to get a 20% discount for life on your subscription) – Etsy keyword research tools
- Gold City Ventures – creators of the E-printables course that Angie took which got her up and running with her Etsy shop
Connect With Angie
- Website: TheCelebrationBird.com
- Email: Angie (at) The Celebration Bird (dot) com
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast