For sellers new to the Etsy platform who are trying to find a niche they can grow and scale a viable creative business in, the print-on-demand business model is a very promising option.
It combines creativity, scalability, and the option of entering almost any niche on Etsy with a guaranteed ability to still have a shop that stands out as distinctly different from others on the platform.
My guest this week is Alyssa Rivera, she’s a Product Manager at Gelato and end-to-end production partner that offers a fully integrated solution for customized print products.
Don’t know what that means? Listen to my conversation with Alyssa and you’ll learn not what Gelato does but also:
- What solutions Gelato offers ecommerce sellers
- How Gelato leverages the power of local production and empowers sellers as a production partner to scale beyond their kitchen tables
- What sets Gelato apart from other POD providers and how they are using automation to create a passive income business model for their subscribers
- Learn about Gelato Free vs. Gelato Plus ve. Gelato Plus Gold
- And lots more…
- Sign up here for a free (or paid) Gelato account
- Use promo code: “etsyconvo” to get 50% off your first order
Connect with Alyssa
- Email: alyssa [at] gelato [dot] com