Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Has keeping up with your social media calendar become the bane of running your Etsy shop? Well fear not.
My guest this week is Melissa Megginson, she’s the Marketing Manager at Tailwind and she’s educating me (and you) about what the Tailwind App (affiliate link) is and how it makes social media marketing so much easier and the process more efficient for Etsy sellers.
I initially thought Tailwind was simply a Pinterest scheduling tool but I learned from my conversation with Melissa that it’s so much more than that. It’s a powerful analytics tool, collaboration tool, and of course, scheduling tool as well… And not just for Pinterest, but for Instagram as well – two of the most powerful marketing platforms for Etsy sellers.
Tailwind’s mission is to make world class marketing easy for everyone and Melissa dives into educating me about how they’re achieving that goal through the app. Here’s what you’ll learn from our convo:
- What Tailwind Tribes are and how they can benefit you
- Interval pinning… Smart loop… What do these terms mean and why you’ll love them
- How Tailwind benefits Etsy sellers with and without a blog of their own
- Best practices for Etsy sellers
- Tailwind’s feedback system and how you can have your voice heard
- Determining which type of Tailwind account is best for you
- And so much more…
- Tailwind App (my affiliate link – commission generated by you signing up using my affiliate link costs you nothing and helps to support the podcast)
- Tailwind’s YouTube Channel – watch tutorial videos here to see how the app works.Melissa recommends starting with these:
Connect With Melissa
- Email: Melissa [at] TailwindApp [dot] com
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: