Joelle Weber runs the Etsy shop PageFree where she makes and sells handmade art which incorporates the use of recycled and upcycled paper such as wallpaper samples, magazine ads, and worn out books.
I really like that Joelle makes an effort to connect with fellow makers and she shares how she uses these connections to gain more exposure for her products and brand.
She also talks about sourcing from other Etsy sellers and why she makes an effort to do that.
- Selecting craft shows
- Etsy shop promotion using social media, blog giveaways, and email marketing
- Creative ruts and how to get out of them
- …and more!
How to reach Joelle:
- Email: PageFreeArt [at] gmail [dot] com
- Etsy shop: PageFree
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com