Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Grab your notebooks and get ready for this episode… My guests are Todd and Rachel Swenddal and they are the husband and wife team behind the Etsy shops Olive Loves Apple, Quiet Time Designs and the ecommerce website OliveLovesApple.com.
There was so much I wanted to discuss with them so this isn’t a typical episode…kind of… There are a number of things that they are doing that is quite unique so our conversation went off the usual track.
They started Quiet Time Designs in January 2014 where they sell handmade children’s activity books, and Olive Loves Apple in September 2014 where they primarily sell some of the most adorable birthday and holiday outfits for little boys and girls.
Listen in to hear the inspiration behind their Etsy shops and how, in less than a year, they have grown one of them to the point where they have had to hire part-time staff in addition to creating an independent ecommerce website.
- Staying true to the mission of your business
- What it’s really like working with your spouse
- Using Facebook ads to launch an Etsy shop
- Tools for doing great keyword research
- Calculating profit margins and customer acquisition costs
- Multi-channel selling… Think eBay, Bonanza, etc.
- …and so much more…!
- Google Keyword Planner
Best ways to reach Todd & Rachel:
- Etsy convo: Olive Loves Apple & Quiet Time Designs
- Website: OliveLovesApple.com
- Social media: Facebook, Pinterest
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com