Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Okay Etsy sellers, get ready to have your socks blown right off…
In this episode of the podcast I talk to Richie and Gordon of Marmalead and if you’ve never heard of this fabulous tool that is designed to help you super-charge your Etsy sales and business then you definitely will want to take the time out to listen to what its all about.
As of this writing, I have not yet personally used Marmalead so I had lots of questions about it and how it works and who its for, etc. But by the time the episode airs, I plan to be already subscribed… 🙂
So what is Marmalead? To quote Gordon and Richie, it is…
The best Etsy SEO and market research tool for Etsy sellers
Are you intrigued yet?
Think about this way, all that research that we tend to do manually on Etsy such as comparing pricing, fishing for good keywords for our titles and tags, figuring out what terms buyers are searching for and which tags are trending, and on and on… Marmalead does all that for you now.
The guys were kind enough to answer all my questions about this tool and delved very deeply into the inner workings of the tool and how it can help you grow your Etsy sales. Here are some of the things we discussed:
- How to use Marmalead
- Ideal candidates for the tool
- How to interpret the information provided
- Subscription to the service and support provided
- Future plans for Marmalead
- And lots lots more…
I really enjoyed talking with Richie and Gordon because they are very personable and have a great passion for solving these pain points which just about every Etsy seller experiences (because they had them as well when they embarked on opening their own Etsy shop, so they really get it)… And, they got my jokes 🙂
If you have any additional questions about the tool that we didn’t discuss in our convo please do leave it in the comments section below or use the contact information for Gordon and Richie to ask them directly. I know they’ll be glad to answer your questions and to get any feedback from you too, so, share away!
Best ways to reach Gordon & Richie:
- In-app communication tool
- Email: Richie [at] Marmalead [dot] com AND Gordon [at] Marmalead [dot] com
- Social media: Twitter
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com