Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Elizabeth went from corporate America to Etsy but not by choice initially. She has since made some rising phoenix moves on Etsy and in our chat she shares very openly and honestly how this all came about.
Elizabeth runs the Etsy shop BowsAndSilosLLC where she sells mug toppers and tiered tray decor. She’s a proud firefighter and Marine Corps wife, loving full-time mama and full-time business owner.
Her Etsy shop is in the top 1% of stores on Etsy and she’s been selling on Etsy for less than a year (at the time of our convo) and is very close to hitting 5,000 sales in that time.
From being a professional ballroom dancer and instructor at Arthur Murray, to climbing the corporate ladder in retail at a tech company… Elizabeth had a career she enjoyed and life was going great. And in the way all good stories have an unexpected plot twist, so did hers.
We talk all about her journey in detail in our convo and I think you’re absolutely going to enjoy hearing it 🙂
- Why TikTok is Elizabeth’s #1 platform for marketing and sales
- Hosting virtual mugs ‘n toppers workshops and how this new revenue stream (and way to connect with her customers) came about
- How sharing “How To” videos has helped with her marketing and sales efforts
- Elizabeth’s key tips for success on Etsy that have worked really well for her
- Sage advice for newer and struggling Etsy sellers
- And so much more…
Elizabeth’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Great Embellishments – run by mother-daughter duo Adrianne and Suzanne where they sell personalized gifts and decals, including their own unique mug toppers.
- Wreaths by GE Designs – also run by Adrianne and Suzanne, they eventually spun off this second store in 2019 to sell just their handmade one-of-a-kind door and table seasonal wreaths.
- Cordless glue gun
- Baker’s drying rack (check her TikTok videos to see what hers look like)
Connect With Elizabeth
- Etsy shop: BowsAndSilosLLC
- Social media: Instagram, TikTok
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast