Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s a new year and a new opportunity for you find and attend business conferences to help you grow your business and learn new skills.I plan to try and capture the goods and let you know about them in enough time for you to register and this is the first one for 2018 that I have for you.
My guest in this special release episode is Deborah Engelmajer of Tizzit.Co and she is the organizer of the Maker’s Biz Summit.
Maker’s Biz Summit 2018 runs from March 12th, 2018 through March 18th, 2018 and it is an online conference for Etsy sellers, handmade shop owners, and makers at different stages of their business.
Here’s what excites me about this particular conference…
- It’s free – that’s right, the cost of attendance for this conference is absolutely nothing… Well, you’ll have to share your email address so that you can get the daily reminder emails during the time it’s going on. These emails will give you the schedule for that day and direct links to jump into each session.
- It’s online – that means that you don’t have to incur any travel or travel-related expenses (like hotel room fees, food, ground transportation costs, etc.) in order to attend
- Replays – if you miss a particular session because life “gets in the way”, you have 48 hours to catch up and watch it… Still for free!
- Upgrade option – now suppose you attend a session that’s just so good you want to watch it again and again beyond the 48-hour time period, you do have the option to pay for an upgraded ticket so that you get access to recordings of all the sessions beyond the 48-hour period **Note: you do NOT need to upgrade to a paid ticket in order have access to every single session while the conference is going on from 3/12-3/18/2018. This option is only if you want access later on down the road.
- The lineup – the speakers and presenters in this summit are not just folks who are trying to grow their audience or put their own paid products and/or services in front of you. They are professionals who have already established themselves as authorities in their areas of expertise… These are pros… Folks like:
- Renowned handmade entrepreneur and bestselling author Dani Marie of HandmadeSeller.com
- Arianne Foulks the founder of the graphic design agency Aeolidia
- Plus previous guests on the Etsy Conversations Podcast like Richie & Gordon the Marmalead guys, Google Analytics pro Lesley Hays of Artisan Analytics, SEO pro Dalia Abdalla of the Handmade Mastermind…
- And a host of others that I hope to have as guests on the podcast one day soon 🙂
- Register here for access to the Maker’s Biz Summit 2018
- Free 2018 Maker’s Biz Playbook (we didn’t mention this in our convo but it’s a free resource that’s available to you as well)
- If you’re just so excited about this like I am, and you know you probably will want to upgrade to the premium ticket and get lifetime access to the workshops, (again, you don’t have to, you still get access to every session for free as described above), then you can buy it at the discounted rate Deborah mentioned here (Note: if you are seeing this after March 18th, 2018 then the rate has gone up… Sorry… But you can still purchase it though!)
Connect with Deborah
- Website: Tizzit
- Facebook group: The Tizzit Circle
- Email: Deb [at] Tizzit [dot] co
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: