Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Jordani Sarreal runs the Etsy shop Le Pique Nique and with just over 6,700 sales (at the time of our conversation) she has lots of good tips for selling successfully on Etsy that I think will be new to you and very, very actionable.
Her success is real and her techniques for selling on Etsy are very down-to-earth and organic.
They’ve worked well for her and even though you may sell products that are vastly different from hers, I think you’ll get the spirit of how she found her own unique path on Etsy and made it work for her.
Like a lot of Etsy sellers, Jordani started off selling on Etsy as a hobby but in four years (these things take time to develop folks!).
She was able, over that time period to successfully convert it into a legitimate business that completely supports her today.
Listen to our convo to hear Jordani talk about:
- How raising her product prices led to increased sales
- The importance of renewals to increasing sales
- Outsourcing administrative tasks, even product photography
- How goal-setting can help to keep you on track and measure your progress
Best way to reach Jordani:
- Etsy shop convo: Le Pique Nique
- Social media: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- Website: LepiqueNiqueShop
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com