Podcast: Play in new window | Download
My guest this week is Kristen Carrasco and her Etsy shop is Kikiverde Design Studio. Kristen makes and sells jewelry, inspirational art prints, and hand-crafted ribbon pine cone holiday ornaments & decorations…
In her own words, Kristen describes her Etsy shop as a “gift store”.
Kristen is a graphic designer and defines herself as a creator of crafty things… Love it! 🙂
She generously shares the story of how and why she ended up selling on Etsy and some of the important lessons she has learned all along the way.
- Setting inventory goals (think about holiday stock…)
- Etsy shop promotion and the importance and benefits of in-person networking
- Craft fair selection process
- Developing Etsy shop policies
- Bookkeeping and accounting solutions for Etsy sellers
- …and much more
I forgot to mention this during my convo with Kristen but she’s offering a special discount to all Etsy Conversations Podcast listeners.
Use the promo code ETSY15 to save 15% on your total purchase in Kikiverde Design Studio.
- Etsy Online Labs (Kristen found the “Art of Pricing” workshop particularly helpful)
- GoDaddy Bookkeeping
- IFTTT (If This Then That)
- Laura C. George Bootcamp (The Art of Getting Press)
Best ways to reach Kristen… Her Parade of Links :):
- Etsy shop: Kikiverde Design Studio
- Blog: www.Kikiverde.com
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com