Some people want to create empires with their Etsy shops, other people simply want to create and sell their wares for some extra cash. Whichever path you choose the fundamentals remain the same, and here to share her wisdom on that topic is Elizabeth (Liz) Ross of Indiana Wild.
Liz’s Etsy shop is called Indiana Wild and she creates handmade children’s clothing from vintage patterns and vintage pieces. She opened this particular store in November of 2015 but was no stranger to Etsy having opened a few previous shops since the early days of the site. Since opening Indiana Wild she’s really found her groove in terms of creating, marketing and selling her unique apparel.
On this show Liz and I talk about that journey, why she wants Indiana Wild to be her flagship store, the unique ways she’s used social media to sell more, and what it’s really like to run an Etsy store while being a new mom to a toddler! Listen in for all of that and more on episode 125 of the Etsy Conversations podcast.
Tweetable: “People with experience are the best tools.”
Indiana Wild – Topics Discussed
- Was Instagram her social media priority at first?
- How she makes quick sales on Instagram.
- Are Pinterest ads worth the investment?
- Her thoughts on promoted listings on Etsy – do they work?
- Where do most of her sales come from?
- And more!
Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
One Innocent Feather – cute baby feather headbands
Best ways to reach Liz
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com