Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Sue Monhait is the founder of Gift Biz Unwrapped and host of the Gift Biz Unwrapped podcast.
Before she launched this service and podcast, Sue worked in the retail and online spaces for over 30 years. After 15 years in corporate strategic sales and marketing working with hundreds of boutique shops and larger brands, Sue paused her corporate career to be home with her children.
When she was ready to return to the business world, she did so with a bang and went on to open two profitable businesses of her own.
Today, her company – The Ribbon Print Company – is a gold-standard business offering custom ribbon printing systems so businesses can provide product personalization right in their store or craft studio. You’ll hear more about this in my convo with Sue.
She identified a need within the gifting, baking, crafting, and making spaces, she found that women were missing a leader and resource to help them set up their businesses to become profitable and sustainable entities.
This led her to start coaching and speaking as a guide to entrepreneurs who have a hobby or handmade product that they want to turn into a business. She also works with existing business owners who have gotten stuck or are looking for that one thing that’s needed for them to gain traction and move ahead.
As host of the Gift Biz Unwrapped Podcast, Sue provides free content twice a week to assist those searching for answers on how to start and grow their business.
Sue’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Cassie’s Cupboard – run by Cassie Menchhofer where she sells soup starters and spice blends.
- Calico Caps – run by Anna Wujcik where she sells uniquely patterned hats and visors.
- CCK Studio – run by Cindy Quigley where she sells her handmade heirloom-quality crocheted keepsakes.
- Gussy It Up Co – run by Rita Riggs where she sells farmhouse and whimsical kitchen towels, decor, and more.
- Gift Biz Unwrapped Bash episodes – sign up here
- Content for Makers – course by Sue geared toward helping product sellers do social media correctly and efficiently
- Gift Biz unwrapped podcast episodes mentioned:
- Adrian’s Boutique Facebook Page
- National Bakers Crafters Makers Day
Connect With Sue
- Gift Biz Unwrapped podcast
- Facebook Group – Gift Biz Breeze
- Instagram – @giftbizunwrapped
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast