Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
This week we’re traveling to a brand new country never visited before on the podcast! I’m always just as happy to host non-US-based Etsy sellers as I am to host those based in the U.S. so I’m thrilled to be taking you on a journey to the Scottish Highlands.
Richard is my guest this week and he runs the Etsy shop Stoic Birch.
He uses wood that he personally sources from the Highlands of Scotland to make simple beautiful everyday items and we talk all about his process and the history behind some of his pieces too.
- Doing background work and setting realistic expectations when starting on Etsy
- Figuring out the return and refund process on Etsy early on
- Time management and productivity routines
- Knowing what inventory to stock and how much of each to keep in stock
- How Richard is passing on Scottish traditions and history in the products he makes
- Teaching live in-person workshops
- And so much more…