Podcast: Play in new window | Download
When you’re looking to expand your handmade business then diving into the world of wholesale is probably an option that has crossed your mind.
If it has, then you might also have noticed that Etsy Wholesale has been dialed back a bit.
Well, never fear… My guest on the podcast this week is Emily Kerr-Finell, she’s the Co-Founder, Maker Coach, and pretty much runs the show at Wholesale In A Box.
Best of all, Emily is sharing hope and encouragement for makers looking to get into the wholesale arena who need a little (or a lot of) hand-holding.
Emily shares the story behind Wholesale In A Box (WIAB) and how she started serving the maker market in this segment of the industry. We also talk about:
- The WIAB ethos and who the ideal client for this service is
- What WIAB offers subscribers… FYI, it’s a whole lot more than you’ll get elsewhere (at least, that I know of )
- How to determine if and when you’re ready for wholesale
- Wholesale marketing tips
- Advice for Etsy sellers about how to avoid some common mistakes creative business owners make
- Pros & cons of selling your products on wholesale
- The importance of planning and consistency when going wholesale
- And a whole lot more…
- Wholesale In A Box Free Course – a free email course for makers, artists and designers who want to grow their wholesale business; great for beginners as well as those who want to grow what they’re already doing
- Wholesale In A Box – learn how WIAB makes it easy for you to introduce your work to stores and grow your wholesale reach
Connect With Emily
- Email: team [at] WholesaleInABox [dot] com
Subscribe to The Seller’s Resource – an all-audio content library of Etsy tutorials, Etsy news, & updates…
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: