Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Olga launched her clothing line Vera The Label during Thanksgiving 2020… Despite being in the midst of a pandemic, she and her team members forged on, eventually deciding to open up shop on Etsy.
Initially, I thought she was curating clothes and unique looks from retail stores but Olga and her team do everything themselves…
From designing, to sewing, to photography, to the administrative operations involved in running a business, this is truly a handmade business done differently.
- Developing an inclusive and modest clothing line
- Working as a team running one Etsy shop
- Handling inventory levels
- Time management and what a “typical” day in the business looks like
- Etsy Star Seller program
- Figuring out product pricing and Etsy financials
- And more…
Connect With Olga
- Etsy shop: VeraTheLabel
- Email: verathelabeletsy [at] gmail [dot] com
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast