It’s been exactly one year to the day since I last had Marci Lundy on the podcast for Episode 50… We actually didn’t plan it this way but now that we’ve set the precedent I told her she has another year to do even greater things then come back on the podcast again this time next year! 🙂
This includes reaching out to gift retailer Uncommon Goods and getting approval to create and sell a unique product line in their marketplace.
She’s also teaming up with a local business to sell a line of beauty products exclusively through that channel as well.
- Partnering with specialty sites for increased sales and exposure
- Running two Etsy shops and what that entails
- Creating product lines for physical brick and mortar partners
- Holiday selling strategies
- Google – just about everything is “Google-able” 😉
Marci’s Etsy Shop Shoutouts:
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com