Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s been exactly one year to the day since I last had Marci Lundy on the podcast for Episode 50… We actually didn’t plan it this way but now that we’ve set the precedent I told her she has another year to do even greater things then come back on the podcast again this time next year! 🙂
Marci runs the Etsy shops 303 Face & Body Denver and Gothinista but she’s also expanding her business beyond the boundaries of Etsy and creating her own unique and profitable path.
This includes reaching out to gift retailer Uncommon Goods and getting approval to create and sell a unique product line in their marketplace.
She’s also teaming up with a local business to sell a line of beauty products exclusively through that channel as well.
- Partnering with specialty sites for increased sales and exposure
- Running two Etsy shops and what that entails
- Creating product lines for physical brick and mortar partners
- Holiday selling strategies
- Google – just about everything is “Google-able” 😉
Marci’s Etsy Shop Shoutouts:
- Etsy shops – Gothinista and 303 Face & Body Denver
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com