Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Nicole was a SAHM trying to maintain her sanity as a new mom. She turned to Etsy in February 2014 and opened her shop which is now called Palm to Pine Design. It took a few years, but with well over 18,000 sales under her belt, she now runs a 6-figure Etsy business.
In our conversation this week, we chat about how her passion has became a legitimate business, but it didn’t all happen overnight.
Over the past 7 years, she has enjoyed slowly growing her business, but have always put being a mom first.
During and after the pandemic of 2020, her Etsy shop grew to a 6-figure business which caused her to scaled almost immediately… all the while still prioritizing motherhood, the very reason she started the business.
- Coming up with a product idea that ended up going viral
- Learning to hone in on the activities that bring in financial success
- Identifying and capitalizing on activities with the highest ROI (return on investment)
- Balancing “mommy guilt” with handling the demands of a growing, thriving business
- Creative ways to solicit customer reviews and feedback
- Keys to success for Etsy sellers based on what has worked for Nicole
- And much more…
Nicole’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Ohh How Charming – run by Lauren where she sells gorgeous ballon arrangements of garlands, bouquets, and confetti balloons.
- Laurel Macy – run by Laurel where she sells a blend of vintage and modern handmade accessories.
- Tailwind – Pinterest scheduling tool
- Costco standing desk (I want one of these too!)
- Massage chair
Connect With Nicole
- Etsy shop: Palm to Pine Design
- Website: PalmToPineDesign.com
- Social media: Instagram, Facebook
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast