Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Chrissy Lane runs the Etsy shop Bloomers Trading Co where she sells her handcrafted stylish garlands for modern events.
She specializes in wedding arch decor and floral table runners.
Chrissy prides herself in the time has dedicated to sourcing artificial floral materials that provide texture and color which give her faux garlands a “like-real” quality.
- Chrissy unique Etsy shop creation story that started with a flower wall
- Holiday prep for a two-season Etsy shop – logistics, inventory stocking, etc.
- Benefits of running a limited product line Etsy shop
- Pros and cons of Offsite Ads for her already-successful Etsy shop
- Deciding when to make the leap into Etsy full time
- Pivoting during a pandemic
- Co-existing on Etsy in a niche fraught with not-for-profit shops and non-handmade mass-produced overseas manufacturers
- And lots more…
- Etsy keyword research tools – eRank, Marmalead, Sale Samurai (my personal choice)
Connect With Chrissy
- Etsy shop: Bloomers Trading Co
- Instagram: @BloomersTradingCo
- Email: BloomersTradingCo [at] gmail [dot] com
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast