Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week is a strategy session… I’m talking all about digital marketing strategies for Etsy seller with marketing strategist Katie Salmon of Katie Does Marketing.
Katie specifically helps shop owners and makers sell their products so she knows what product makers need to do as opposed to service-based businesses when it comes to digital marketing.
She started Katie Does Marketing to help shop owners and makers develop a marketing plan that gets their product in front of the right people at the right time to make a sale. She started off on the pathway to a career in fashion merchandising and then transitioned marketing for creative business owners when she realized that’s where her true passion lay.
I get to talk with Katie about:
- How she empowers creative business owners to do their own marketing
- Where to start when it comes to marketing
- Instagram stories vs. Instagram feed vs. IGTV
- Tips for Instagram curation and planning
- A sneak peek into what working with Katie looks like and what services she offers
- And much more…
- Katie’s marketing promotional calendar for Etsy sellers
- Etsy Conversations podcast Episode 236 w/Rashel Fitchett of Pacific Crest Silver
- Instagram feed planners: Planoly and Later
- Instagram story editing tool: Cut Story
- Instagram feed curation tool: Unfold
Connect With Katie
- Website: KatieDoesMarketing.com
- Instagram: @katiebsalmon
Please take a minute to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher or wherever you listen to podcasts. Please also tell a friend out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: