Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
We’re talking all about Wholesale In A Box and One Mill School for Etsy sellers ready to expand their business with Emily Kerr-Finell.
It’s been over three years since Emily and I last spoke and Wholesale In A Box has grown and evolved a lot since then.
Emily and her team have added an additional resource for Etsy sellers called One Mill School and you’ll learn all about that and more in this week’s convo.
- Wholesale for Etsy sellers
- Transitioning into wholesale and determining when the right time to do is
- Starting wholesale with independent shops
- The state of wholesale selling post-2020 pandemic
- Wholesale In A Box recap – what WIAB offers, ideal candidates/clients for WIAB, etc.
- And more…
- My previous conversation with Emily – Episode 226
- Wholesale In A Box
- One Mill School
Connect With Emily
- team [at] wholesaleinabox [dot] com
- hello [at] onemillschool [dot] com
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast