Podcast: Play in new window | Download
My guest this week is Justin Page Wood and he and his wife Melinda have been on Etsy long enough to have seen some ups and downs on the platform and have stuck around and weathered them.
Their Etsy shops are Melinda Wood Designs, Justin Page Wood Art, and J and M Home.
Today Justin is sharing what he has learned along the way and also some tips and information for other sellers who might be feeling lost in the changing of Etsy. With over 46,000 combined sales between him and Melinda, I think Justin has a lot of value to add and more importantly, hope to offer to Etsy sellers of all sizes and stages.
In our conversation we discuss:
- Dealing with the changing Etsy algorithm
- Resources for Etsy sellers that Justin has developed… And who they are best suited for
- Staying on Etsy and making it work
- Advice for Etsy sellers as we enter 2018 and beyond
- And lots more…
- Justin’s Etsy seller books – all available on Etsy
- Etsy Essentials Podcast – this is Justin’s podcast…! If you can’t get enough Etsy talk then you should definitely check it out
- Website: MelindaWoodDesign.com Contact Form
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: