Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Abby is the co-founder of Craft Industry Alliance, the premier trade show for the crafts industry, and now serves as its president.
The Craft Industry Alliance works with members of the press on stories about the crafts industry. They provide expert sources for stories, opinions, and input related to the crafting industry.
She’s a sewing pattern designer, teacher, and journalist. She’s dedicated to creating an outstanding trade association for the crafts industry. Abby lives in Wellesley, Massachusetts with her family.
Abby opened her first (and only) Etsy shop in 2005 and still runs it to this day. In our chat, we get to talk about how she has expanded, grown, and changed her business over the years.
- How Abby got started on Etsy and how her shop has evolved over the years
- Abby’s early blogging experiences and the benefits and doors blogging has opened up
- Craft Industry Alliance, HH Americas, crafts trade shows – if you’re not familiar with any of this, you will be after listening to this episode
- The power of persistence and the benefits of sticking things out through changing times (on and off Etsy)
- And so much more…
Connect With Abby
- Craft Industry Alliance – visit their website for more information about resources they provide to crafting industry professionals
- Email Abby [at] craftindustryalliance [dot] org
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast