Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Michelle is back with an update and to discuss what’s new with her and her business since she was last on the podcast – Episode 346.
She’s jumping into Notion as a user and an educator and on our convo we talk about that and other topics on the business of selling on Etsy.
Selling Notion Templates on Etsy & Other Topics Discussed
- Deep dive into what Notion is… How it’s used, who it’s for, etc.
- Comparison between Notion and other planner/organization tools
- Different types of Notion templates to create and different types of planner users
- Profiting from Notion templates and the Notion template market/niche on Etsy
- Growing an audience and getting sales
- Video marketing – pros, cons, and best practices
- And much more…
- Michelle’s Create Digital Templates w/Notion course
- Michelle’s Daily Wins List (free!)… Thank you Michelle! 🙂
- Michelle’s OneNote Notebook Course
Connect With Michelle
- The Better Grind – join Michelle’s mailing list to stay connected with her
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast