Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
In the midst of the COVD-19 pandemic of 2020, Etsy put out a call for sellers to help alleviate the shortage of face masks because they were able to forecast that the supply of face masks in the marketplace wouldn’t meet the demand.
Susan Kistler runs the Etsy shop Rocky Loves Lulu and she responded to that call. What happened after is both amazing and inspiring.
She shares much more about this and her Etsy story in our convo.
- Selling face masks on Etsy to meet needs during COVID-19 pandemic
- Sales numbers for her Etsy shop before and after selling face masks
- Learning how to price products and shipping costs in a very dynamic market niche
- Dealing with questions of the conscience and battling the moral dilemma of thriving during a time of global crisis
- Effects of Etsy’s Promoted Listings and offsite ads on sales >> ROI i.e. Return on Investment
- Handling competition in the face mask niche
- And so much more…
- Etsy Conversations Podcast Episode 267 w/Colette & Ceanne of Ever Blooming Originals
- Inventory and product pricing software tool – AirTable
- Dymo LabelWriter – this is the shipping label printer I personally use and highly recommend
- Etsy’s help article about offsite ads
Connect with Susan
- Etsy shops: Rocky Loves Lulu and Specs Optical
- Website: SpecsNashville.com
- Email: skkistler [at] gmail [dot] com
- Instagram: @RockyLovesLulu
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast